About Me

I'm a 36 year old happily married SAHM, college student. I have 3 beautiful little terrors who drive me insane by being so much like me. I am fighting the good fight against a rare auto immune disease called Mixed Connective Tissue Disease.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

FITYMI

I'm sure you're wondering WTH does FITYMI stand for. It is my motto lol. Fake it till you make it. Since this is how I survive most days by getting up and pushing through a day even though I don't feel as though I should be moving. And today is a prime example of it. I am sitting out in the living room, being OCD over my ebook collection (ie updating the metadata lol) covered up under my favorite blankie and watching Ghost Asylum. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥
I know that I don't have the stamina or the muscle coordination to do much today so I'm taking it easy. Thankfully the house is pretty well clean. So I can just enjoy my relaxing day. I did what little I had to do like order my text books this upcoming semester. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥
I am a total dork when it comes to my books and I know this. Can't help and personally don't want to. When I get bored I always go OCD on my iTunes and my Calibre. Making sure everything is absolutely correct and trying to get a list of books that I may be missing in a series. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥
So Far I am feeling okay today, kinda wonky but okay none the less. I can't really describe the feeling. Sometimes when I've been battling a cold (which I have been for the past 2 months) as my body finally starts to get over it I fall into a period of where I fall asleep at anytime and at any place. I'm at that point. My exhaustion is just overwhelming. This also happens when I am flaring. 
Right now I'm not really in a flare. My swelling is at a normal level for me. Every one in my family is use to me falling asleep at weird times. While most people who get a cold have a great immune system to fight off a simple cold for someone like me, with MCTD or another auto immune disease, it's a bad thing for our body to start creating antibodies. Our antibodies attack our bodies instead of the illness. Which makes us even more ill. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥
I did read an amazing book a couple days ago. Rellik by Teresa Mummert. Maybe later tonight I'll come back and write my review on it. It is a new release and I could NOT put it down!!
But alas, it's almost time to go pick up the monkeys from school so I best cut off here. 

XOXOX
♥ JAG

No comments:

Post a Comment