About Me

I'm a 36 year old happily married SAHM, college student. I have 3 beautiful little terrors who drive me insane by being so much like me. I am fighting the good fight against a rare auto immune disease called Mixed Connective Tissue Disease.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Another Week, Another Struggle


♥♥♥♥♥♥

I know it's been a week since I last wrote since then I have been in the emergency room. Last Friday I had been having pain that I was able to bear, come early Saturday morning (3 a.m) it had gotten intolerable and my DH rushed me to the ER. Come to find out I had a severe inner ear infection. Today is my last day of antibiotics but I'm not sure they are working. I am still having to use the numbing drops several times a day. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Some of the symptoms of an inner ear infection are the same symptoms of MCTD, so I was writing my complete and utter fatigue off on my MCTD. I was barely able to keep my eyes open. The headaches I wrote off until I realized that the last time I had headaches every day I had an ear infection (just last year). So I had planned on getting in to the Dr. to have it checked out but with the pain I could no longer wait. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday was the first day of Spring semester and today my books should be in. I'm ready and excited to have yet another semester done. I am taking 2 classes again this semester. I"m hoping next year to be able to take more than just the two classes I've been taking.  I love to learn so taking classes keeps my mind working and makes me feel good about myself.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Later this week I will be posting my review of Rellik by Teresa Mummert and Southern Perfection by Casey Peeler. I also have a couple more books that I finished reading that I need to review. I love ♥ love ♥ love to read. I am just starting to review books though so my way of reviewing may not be as grand and flawless as other pages but hey what do I care. You will always get an honest review. And that is truly what it is about. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well I am off to start my day. Ear drops, finish my OCDing of my books (yes I am still doing that but I am almost done). What can I say over 1300 books on just my laptop and updating metadata tags is a hard thing to do. Can't wait to get my kindle so that I can get all my book on one device instead of being so spread out over 4.  And then tonight I have an online lecture for one of my classes. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Much love ♥ JAG

No comments:

Post a Comment