About Me

I'm a 36 year old happily married SAHM, college student. I have 3 beautiful little terrors who drive me insane by being so much like me. I am fighting the good fight against a rare auto immune disease called Mixed Connective Tissue Disease.

Monday, July 9, 2012

So sorry I've been gone.

We are in the midst of moving. Last night I finally got to sleep on an actual bed. J and I had been sleeping on an air mattress at the new house. Talk about killing my back.
Today I woke and could barely open my hands. My fingers were curled in and in an immense amount of pain. My pain pills aren't touching it. How can I be typing this then?? My love and best friend, my iPhone. Lol. I don't have to bend my fingers. I can type using just one finger. Thank heavens!!
Yesterday while getting ready for the day I noticed I had a huge knot under my arm. It is about an inch long and half an inch wide. It hurts like crazy. It did somewhat drain. Then I woke up today to find two more had developed. I'm sure you might be saying eww gross. And I'm sorry for that but this is part of my life with MCTD.
My life is full of pains, rashes, sores, flare ups, pills, Dr. visits, and depression. I have my ups and downs. I ride a huge roller coaster (but don't we all). As much as I hurt and at times suffer, I know others are more in worse shape than me. 

XoXoX
JAG

No comments:

Post a Comment